Procedure to be followed for online PF amount transfer
This news is especially for you if you have changed jobs during Corona Pandemic. With the change of job you get a new PF account number. But you can withdraw the deposit from your old PF account if you want. If you want to transfer the amount of your PF from the previous company to the new company, you can do this very easily now. The Employees Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) offers online PF transfer facility. EPFO has now made PF transfer facility online. The EPFO itself tweeted about the process. Let us tell you how you can transfer the amount deposited in the EPF account to the new EPF account.
Procedure to be followed for online PF amount transfer:
- Step 1: Go to ‘Unified Member Portal’ and Login by entering the UAN and password here.
- Step 2: Go to ‘Online Service’ and click on Online Member-One EPF Account (Transfer Request).
- Step 3: Verify Personal Information and PF Account related to current job.
- Step 4: Click on Get Details. Your old job provident fund account information will appear.
- Step 5: Choose one of the previous employer or current employer to verify the form.
- Step 6: To get OTP on UAN registered mobile number click on ‘Get OTP’ and enter ‘OTP’ and then click on Submit.
After placing the OTP, your company will receive a request for an online money transfer process. First the company will transfer the money and then the field officer of EPFO will verify it. You can check your status by going to Track Claim Status to see if the transfer request has been completed. For online transfer you have to fill up Form 13 and give it to your old or new company.
Also Read: Benefits of PF Accounts in India